Let’s just talk about how wrong this is okay? They’re making the bomber look like a fucking rockstar and glamorizing the whole bombing. They should have dedicated this to the victims instead of making a mockery out of their whole magazine, and the terrorist attack itself. What if they did this for 9/11? What then? I am fucking appalled.
The mayor of Boston called out the magazine; and CVS pharmacy refuses to sell this issue in their stores.
How dare they glamorize a fucking terrorist.
- cisrules likes this
- lovelybandgeek reblogged this from curlyblueeyes
- kingmarshallee reblogged this from livingthefilipinolife
- kingmarshallee likes this
- livingthefilipinolife reblogged this from dolefruitcup
- dolefruitcup likes this
- dolefruitcup reblogged this from curlyblueeyes
- ostwind reblogged this from musicallymaniacal
- ostwind likes this
- jimmyophelans reblogged this from musicallymaniacal
- musicallymaniacal reblogged this from ironicdavestrider
- curlyblueeyes reblogged this from ironicdavestrider
- explosionsoffinthedistance likes this
- stormy-skies-and-hazel-eyes likes this
- stormy-skies-and-hazel-eyes reblogged this from anontherapy
- gankthornvale said: Jesus fucking christ
- gankthornvale reblogged this from ironicdavestrider
- gankthornvale likes this
- anontherapy reblogged this from ironicdavestrider
- ironicdavestrider posted this